? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Goober Day

I know, it's been quite some time since I have last updated. I really thought I was done for awhile, but now I have to share! Who knows, I could be on to something again!

J has had a rough couple days, first being sick all day on Sunday and then a complete grumpus the past two days. He certainly made up for it with all the things that made me laugh until the tears flowed.

*Me: Jules, what do you want for Lunch:
  J: No! The name's Julian!
  Me: You mean 'My name is Julian'
  J: Yea, OK.

*While supposed to be taking a nap, I see him (via video monitor) put his elmo doll on his bed and hear the following:
     "Elmo, you may sit in time out now. Wait for timer." *Moment of Silence* "You ready to listen to Julian, Elmo? Yea? Ok, give me a hug. I love you"

*Still while supposed to be napping, I see his face looking right into the camera of the video monitor and hear the following:
     "Hiiiiii! Mommy, I all done. I had nice nap! Goodmorning! I need kiss, please."

*Needless to say no nap, and I just couldn't resist going in to get kisses. We headed to Target and his favorite type of cart was nowhere to be found, so foolish me let him walk. We walked by the bras and Julian stopped and began rubbing the cups on one particularly large bra.
   -J: Mommy, what's that?
   -Me: It's a bra.
   -J: I like that! Soft!

While I failed, yet again, to find plastic training pants, he began playing with each and every toy in the aisle across from us. The following conversation took place:
    -Me: J, Mommy needs to go pay now.
    -J: *Waves* OK! Bye! I love you. *Blows Kiss*
    -Me: *Start walking in hopes he will follow*
    -J: Be careful, Mommy! *Turns to toys and continutes to play.*

*At checkout (finally!), J pulls out a little shelf thing near the conveyer belt.
    -J: What's that?
    -Me: The time out chair at Target
    -Man in line: Uh-oh, you better be good
    -J: *Holds up one finger* You be good too, k?

I believe J has officially inherited the humor of both his Daddy and his Grandpa.

2 comments:

Lee Weber said...

You are FUNNY girl. Whyyyyyyyyyy can't you live up here in this god-forsaken state too??

Deb said...

Can't wait for next week! And by the way....my kids walk by bras in a store and (in their really BIG voices) say Look Mommy, Boobies!