? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

4 months since "See-You-Later"

As of yesterday, it has been four months since A left.  April was a painfully slow month.  J and I did very little traveling (with the exception of a long weekend trip to Philadelphia for Easter).  Hopefully with birthday and wedding season right around the corner, time will move along swiftly again!  I am looking forward to our big trip to Maine, maine-ly (ha!) because of all of the events that will take place-My birthday, My nephew B's first birthday, Julian's birthday and his combined birthday party with my niece "I", and four weddings!  I may even be there for my younger niece "I's" birthday!  I am not looking forward to running around everyday and the severe lack of sleep that comes with every trip.  My only hope is that since we will be there for over a month, J will begin to settle in and the running around will be about half of what it normally is.

The good news is that we are about half way to R&R!

0 comments: