? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Farewell Dolce and Gabbanna

It takes me months, years even, to find sunglasses to fit my tiny head! We finally splurged last year and bought a pair of Dolce & Gabbanna sunglasses at Sunglass Hut because they fit me perfectly! I went to Applebees for lunch today, got up to change J in the bathroom, came back and my sunglasses were G-O-N-E! I searched the table, the seats (I even ripped the cushions off of the booth!) under the table, in the bathroom, the changing table, the diaper bag, my car, under my car-everywhere...twice!

I am convinced they were stolen and I am semi-convinced the crude waitress with the way too short skirt was the one who took them. I do have a heart however, and feel a little bad for jumping to such a judgement. I spoke to a manager and gave him my phone number to call in the event the sunglasses turned up. He told me he's gay and he knows just how important D&G sunglasses are! Just to be safe, I just called again (I'm so annoying I know, but they were D&G!!) to see if they found them. No such luck. They're gone....



Here's a picture of the lost beauties:

0 comments: