? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

He Sleeps, He Poops!

J slept from 8pm-4:30am last night, and then was up for the day at 7! The extra rest came with another pricetag for me though-

After returning from the gym today (ugh, yes, I go to the gym...) I sat him down in his bouncer seat so that I could wash the dishes. I looked down and saw the red poop face in action and as soon as I was finished and he was finished (or so I thought), we headed straight for the changing table, only to be confronted with poop up to the belly button and up to the neck in the back. I wiped him as best I could (thank god I had just taken the changing pad cover off to wash it, so that clean up was easy!) and then ran a bath (wipes alone could only help this situation, not solve it!) Oh! But the story doesn't end yet...

As soon as I put him in his tub, he peed in it-a lot! I hadn't washed his hair or his face yet, so I took him out of it and put fresh water in it. The story doesn't end yet...

I had him standing on the edge of the tub facing me while I held onto him, and I hear pfffff, look down and there is poop everywhere! He went again, all over the tub! I looked at him in amazement (honestly, how can that much poop come out of a 15 pound baby?) and he just started laughing. He must have felt great after all that! The story (still) doesn't end yet...

I ran his little hiney under the faucet, put him back in his tub, put shampoo in his hair (what little hair he has) and he spit up all over himself!

Ok, now the story ends, and now I have a happy, clean baby. In fact...I have a 5 month old baby (today!) who has been napping since 12:45! We're coming up on 3 hours here!

I have been able to make 2 chicken pot pies (one for a family who I don't even like, but they just had a baby so I am being nice!), eat lunch, take a 1 hour nap, shower, blow dry and straighten my hair, and write this entire blog. Maybe I should tackle that pile of unfolded laundry now?

By the way, did I mention I had to call one of my sisters again about 3 times just to figure out how to make this chicken pot pie? I am so lost without them!

0 comments: