? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 12, 2010

100 days since I saw your face

I said goodbye to the love of my life and watched him walk away toward a year of war exactly one hundred days ago.  The thought is bittersweet; 265 days is still a long way to go.  I had a dream the other night that he came home in the middle of the night to surprise me (which I don't recommend, because he may not survive with two feet in the door due to the fact that I would surely mistake him for an intruder).  He was home for two weeks just to check on things back on home, he would be heading back to Afghanistan, but would still be coming home on R&R for two weeks in September. It was the type of dream that feels so real; when you wake up, you expect it to be reality.  Disappointingly, he wasn't there next to me when I opened my eyes. 265 days to go...but 100 down!

Peak: Sunshine and all day outside!
Pitt: No nap, day 2

J's Latest and Greatest: He wants 1,459 hugs before nap/bed.  When I leave the room he cries and cries. (He is usually a champ about going to bed and staying in bed. He loves bedtime!)  He is falling asleep on his floor right now because I refuse to put him back in his bed anymore than 5 times. I will move him in an hour when he is sound asleep.

Andre Update: He called this morning! YES, he actually called.  J was busy outside, so we got in a pretty good conversation.  He sounded great, but seemed to be missing home.

0 comments: