? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 19, 2010

Early to Bed, Early to Rise

This morning when I woke up (far too early for my own good), I vowed, promised, swore-whatever I had to do-that I would go to bed early tonight.  I am going to watch one DVR show and crash by 9pm.  This plan can only be carried out if J actually falls asleep.  As usual, he is laying on his floor next to his door saying things like "Mommy!" "Where are you?" and "Love you!" All very sweet things mind you, but it is almost 8:30. 

My big plan for tomorrow morning, after a good night's rest of course, is to wake up before Julian, shower, get dressed and ready for the day, and have a quiet cup of coffee.  Of course I will need to be sure to get up a least an hour earlier than he does in order for this plan to be carried out successfully.

With that said-Goodnight!

Peak: Tackling and completing one organization project on my very long list of organization projects.  But another one crossed off and I am pleased!
Pitt: J has learned to push his chair to the sink, turn the water and spray the hose everywhere.  (Caryn called this one on Sunday, she gave him a maximum of two days to figure it out.)

Andre Update: He called this morning.  Not a whole lot to report, he sounded pretty bored.  His internet down was today, which is a bummer because I really really really really really wanted to see his face!

0 comments: