? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

General George Casey & An Adventure

General George Casey:

This morning I got the great honor of going to a small conference with General George Casey (the Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army).  Only about one hundred wives of deployed spouses were invited.  After General Casey spoke, we had the opportunity for a Q&A session.  I, of course, sat silently in the audience and watched as many other brave women asked questions that I would have never thought of.  The only downside was that we did not actually get to meet him. (But that didn't stop K from running out a side door to try to catch him!)

An Adventure:
K and I needed to get out of the house this afternoon so the boys didn't drive us crazy.  We went to dinner, let the boys play, and then surprised them (and ourselves!) with a trip to the mall so they could ride the "horseys" (carousel) and get punching balloons.  Next time we come upon this brilliant idea, the punching balloons will wait until we are exiting the premises.  On a positive note, I am wearing gloriously comfortable new sweatpants.  :)

Peak: I took a nap!
Pitt: Although J took a great nap, it was a struggle to get him down and stressed me out to the max!

Andre Update: I got to Skype with him quickly this morning, and by the Grace of God he called me on Skype after the stressful naptime routine. It calmed me down right away and I was able to take a nap.

0 comments: