? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hello Philly :)

I am sorry to say (for your sake, not mine) that I do not have any dramatic flight stories for you today. J was as behaved as an (almost) 2 year old gets and it was a piece of cake!  The woman who sat next to me fell in love with him immediately (and was feeling a little sorry for me because someone stole my window seat so I had to sit elsewhere, but I really didn't care!) He sat on her lap for the second half of the flight and was so quiet I thought he would fall asleep any second.  No such luck though. In fact, he did not nap all day. When I tried to put him down, he laughed at me!  I am surprised that he made it until bedtime with no major meltdowns...now if I can just get him to eat solid foods again and lay off the water and milk, I would be happy!

Peak: Being here with my family! (Well A's family, but they are mine too now!)
Pitt: J just finished his antibiotic and is now suffering the side effects of it. Thats about as much detail as I will go into.

★J's Latest and Greatest ★ He is (finally!) a pro at throwing kisses and it is the cutest thing in the world!

Andre Update: We skyped this morning.  He got a 300 (perfect score!) on his PT test today!  I am so proud of him! He's so dreamy!

0 comments: