? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Soo sleepy.

Today J and I ran all over town, doing last minute errands and dropping Abby off at doggy daycare for the weekend.  We came home so that he could nap and I could pack for our trip. As soon as he woke up I brought him over to B&L's house where J played with gus, plastic easter eggs, and had a pillow fight.  He was still running around, even after I got there!  I am sure they are now exhausted and sleeping peacefully. Which sounds like a great plan...

Peak: A got to see J's latest and greatest (putting his fists up, growling, and running to attack me) on Skype today.
Pitt: This is the first I have sat down today (with the exception of being in the car)

J's Latest and Greatest: ★ He is back on a cream of wheat kick in the mornings. 

Andre Update: We talked on skype for a little while this morning, but had to get our busy day started so we cut it a bit short. We caught him again just in time when we got home. J was about to go down for a nap and Daddy was about to go to bed.  Wish I got a nap...

0 comments: