? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 19, 2010

At Weeks End

This morning started off with an unexpected visit from C (the f-bomb dropper), her Mama C, and her beautiful daughter A!  J is such a bruiser and would not stop hitting her.  It is getting embarrassing, so next topic!

I had to go to Lewiston to pick up my father in law from a "procedure" and even though it took him awhile to wake up out of his deep sleep, he still wanted to go to the Harley Shop.  That certainly woke him up and I got to see a very similar bike to the one that A is buying while overseas.  He bought J the cutest little bomber jacket, complete with hat and mittens for next year.  I cannot wait for him to wear it, it is absolutely adorable.  Since mom was watching J and they were napping, we stopped for a late lunch (my second of the day, so I wasn't too hungry!)  After lunch I picked up Mom and J, dropped my FIL off at home for a much needed nap, and headed into town to run a couple of errands that needed to be done before I head home. 

My highschool friend, B came over tonight for dinner.  It was so nice to get together with her (it has been far too long!) She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met and always makes me want to be a better person. She is contagious!

Just older sister L's shower is tomorrow, so another full day ahead...

Peak: A quiet lunch and seeing B!
Pitt: J took a 3 hour nap for Mom (but never naps for me!) and all I did was run!!  No rest for Mama :(

Andre Update: We got to Skype this morning. It has been awhile but he is back "home" so back to a somewhat normal talking schedule!  J was being a major goofball and had a lot of fun playing peek-a-boo with his Daddy.  We had to let him go early though since J started beating little miss A.

0 comments: