? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

He Sleeps!!!!

J took a 3 hour nap for the third day in a row!  I keep trying to let him stay up until 8pm, but at 7:30 every night he either acts ready to go to bed, or asks to go to bed!  It's a miracle-but I won't get too comfortable with it just yet. He could turn it back around as soon as tomorrow!

I went to a huge consignment sale tonight and did not enjoy myself for a second (except for getting to hang out with K)! There was no less than 1 billion people there and some people went crazy-running for things they wanted, pushing past you not caring if they just smashed your (very well behaved) child in the head with a bag filled with clothes.  I got a couple things for J and I found a little vtech computer that he was really enjoying while we walked around-until we got to the checkout and the consignor's tag was missing and they refused to sell it to me. Holy meltdown. Thankfully K has the same computer at home and she is going to let J have it-or at least play with it for a couple weeks until he gets over it!

Peak: My overwhelming love for J.
Pitt: I am so hungry right now, it is 10:30, and my teeth are already brushed. I am in such a predicament.

Andre Update: He e-mailed his dad today about the pipes he wants to put on his motorcycle (that he does not yet have) but no e-mail for us.  I guess maybe I should take more interest in his future wife...I mean motorcycle.


1 comments:

The Power Family said...

Bahahhahahaha!! You crack me up!!!!! =].