? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

285 days to go...

I felt the need to check the countdown today after looking at my planner that I left behind for two weeks.  This week and next week are so insanely busy, but at least J is back in his own bed and sleeping well again (he even took a three hour nap today-and so did I!)  We are traveling again at the end of next week to go see A's family for Easter, so there is much to do in the few days that we have at home.

K dropped Abby off this morning and we hung out for a bit having coffee and playing with the kids in the backyard (it was a beautiful day this afternoon, but it was only 40 degrees when we were out this morning, brrrr!) J had a doctor's appointment and my hunch was right-he has another staph infection.  The doctor said it probably didn't completely go away the last time he had it and can sometimes lay dormant in the body.  I begged for a different antibiotic as the last one gave him severe...well, let's just say he was dehydrated...and I didn't want to deal with it myself.  The new stuff is flavored too and he took it like a champ! "Mmmmm, more please" was the response! After the doctor we rushed to the legal office to notarize the title to A's truck so that I can sell it tomorrow, but they had left early for lunch.  We headed home for lunch and a 3 hour nap!

I didn't mean to fall asleep that long, or let J sleep that long because we needed to get back to the legal office before they closed at 5:00.  We managed to get there with 2 minutes to spare, only to find out that the door was already locked for the day. Thankfully someone came out just as I was about to leave and they were able to notarize it for me! I cannot wait to get rid of this truck now!

It was a busy day, but that nap was glorious!  More craziness in the days to follow...

Peak: SLEEP!!!!!
Pitt: J's eye is looking worse :(

Andre Update: We skyped for over 30 minutes this morning.  J was already playing outside and came in a few times to show off, be a goofball, and tell Daddy "yuv you!" He looked good, but seeing him in person would be better.  285 days...

0 comments: