? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vienna Sausage

So, Jake (The Bachelor) picked Vienna Sausage to be his wife.  I actually started to like her toward the end of the show, I think they complement eachother. Tenley's voice was about to take years off of my life, so I'm glad that's over. I was pretty excited to see that Kate Gosselin is going to be on Dancing with the Stars this year. I don't normally watch it, but I plan to because of her. (Really-how in the world does she have time for this show?) Anyway-the DWTS (that's short for Dancing with the Stars, creative I know) news got even better. Jake will be on it too! Omelet nights with Jake and the girls can continue!  What an exciting night in reality television.  (If anyone would like to plan an intervention for me, please do, but make sure you plan it through the reality tv show on A&E called Intervention!)

Peak: J is back on a nap schedule, and mimosas, omelets, sweet potato pancakes and girls night is always a bonus on Mondays!
Pitt: It literally took me 20 minutes to get a diaper on J this morning. He kicked, flipped, hit, bit-everything! And I can't really put him in timeout without a diaper on, he will pee everywhere-it's science.  Also, the people at Best Buy kind of suck.  Really.

Andre Update: He called as I was leaving K's house to tell me to meet him on skype. He waited until I got home, settled J back into bed, and got all ready for bed to chat. We got to talk for over 40 minutes!  He looks great (sorry I didn't notice you got a stupid haircut!), sounds great, and smelled great. I can't really smell him obviously, but he said he just showered, so I'm just assuming :)  I showed him his present-a nikon coolpix camera since he geniusly broke a perfectly good camera by shoving it into his pocket without a case.  I also got him a tiny case so he will not repeat his offense with this one! <3



0 comments: