? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 months since "See-You-Later"

2 months down, 10 to go.  February dragged until last week when TT and Jigsy were here.  Next week I head home to Maine for almost two weeks, I will be back here for just over a week, and then I am going to visit A's aunts and cousins in Philly for Easter. The end of May brings mine and J's birthdays (2 days apart!) and the beginning of wedding season (5 total from May-August! )  I have lots of traveling to look forward to, but this week is dragging too-most likely from the excitement of getting to see all my family!  My sisters and I already have a ladies night out planned with a bunch of our friends, J has a lunch date with Jamie to find out what size he is and what his suit is going to look like for her wedding, My sister's (Lauren) bridal shower will take place, and we will get to spend loads of time with all of J's cousins, Aunts, Memere and Pepere, Grandpa, MomMom and PopPop and of course his Great Grandma and Great Grandpa!

On a completely different note, after yoga this morning I was in the mood for some shopping-for me!  I bought myself several clothing items, didn't feel guilty about it, and I am very excited for warmer weather to wear it all!  This weekend should be beautiful and give me that opportunity. (Hard to believe since it snowed again last night!)

Peak: Enjoying buying some clothes for myself!
Pitt: J is pretty tough at yoga :(

Andre Update: He skyped us this morning, but it was cutting out again. Which is extremely frustrating after it was working so well and he is paying a pretty penny for his internet now. At least we got to see him and chat for a couple of minutes before giving up and heading off to start our day. 

0 comments: