? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 8, 2010

A few more hours

...and then I'm Maine bound!  I miraculously managed to get Abby to the groomer to have her nails cut and grinded, her ears cleaned, and then over to K's house.  I got all of the laundry done, the house scrubbed, clothes packed, and snacks, toys, and DVD's are ready to go!  B and little Finley are here for the night to wake up bright and early with me and bring me to the airport.  Thank you to B & K for helping out with our travels!

See you from Maine tomorrow!

Peak: Another beautiful day.  I even enjoyed some of it in between the many tasks I had to complete.
Pitt: I would have liked to enjoy more of the day outside...with Andre.

Andre Update: He called on Skype last night after I posted which means he still hasn't left to check on the other bases.  He was eating his breakfast while I was talking to him and after 2 months he has lost ALL of his manners, it was absolutely horrendous to watch!  But at least he still has his appetite and he is eating well! (He got a card from a 5th grade student that said "do they feed you over there?")  He also called on skype this morning, but we were already out of the house so we missed him.  He wrote a quick email...still hasn't left yet.  I'm ok with it!

0 comments: