? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Byes and Bruises

Today was a day of saying Goodbye.  J must have been pretty excited to see everyone since he was up at 2:45 am.  After getting him settled again an hour later at 3:45 he heard Mom's cat meowing outside and said "Kitty" for an hour straight before finally falling asleep on top of me (and choking the life out of me with his big head crammed into my neck) at 4:45 and then waking at 5:15 for the day.  Needles to say I was exhausted, frustrated, and struggling to keep the ounce of patience that I had left.  The only good thing was that A was on Skype so we talked to him for about 15 minutes (wait-I forgot to mention that when I went outside to get my computer plug from the car, J locked me out of the house and I spent 10 minutes ringing the doorbell for my mom to wake up and let me in!).  J was not behaving, so we had to say goodbye to A. (Could it have possibly been a tantrum from 4 hours of sleep?)

So, like I said, today was "Goodbye Day".  We got see Dad for awhile, where Dad taught J how to suck up water with a turkey baster and then squirt it at people (except he only squirted it in Dad's face, so that game ended pretty quickly. Ha! That's what you get, Dad!)  From there we went to my inlaws house where J got to play with his cousin "I" who he rarely gets to see.  They rode their Auntie A's horses before my mom and R came over for a delicious steak dinner, right off the grill. (I also forgot to mention that it snowed today-after having 70 degree weather yesterday!)  After dinner it was an all out playfest!  I had so much playing with my niece and watching her and J run around.  But the night ended quickly, when J's worst injury to date occurred:

J was running into the living room to scare his Aunt C (A's just younger sister).  He tried to dive into the back of her legs, and without knowing that he was behind her and running at her, she moved her leg at just the wrong moment (not her fault at all though, just bad timing) and J went crashing into the corner of the coffee table.  Upon inspection, the corner of his right eye was bleeding and swelling into a knot that would literally fit into the palm of his hand.  He refused to have the ice touch it, but calmed down after some cuddles from his Mama Llama and lot of doting from his Memere, Pepere, MomMom, PopPop, Auntie A and Aunt C.  He is pretty sore and I am guessing he will have a black eye by morning, but he is sleeping now.  (I will just be sure to check on him all night long!)

See you from home tomorrow :)

Peak: Playing with niece "I". She adores me, and I am quite fond of her as well <3
Pitt: J's fall

Andre Update: We had a rough conversation on Skype this morning due to J's behavior, but he wrote me a sweet e-mail today that made everything better!

0 comments: