? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Good Day-Finally!

I knew we were due for a change in pace!  This morning J and I went to Palm Sunday mass. J went to nursery and he only cried for about a minute.  He was playing so nicely when I went in to get him and he seemed unsure if he wanted to come see me or continue playing.  After mass we went to brunch with M & H again, and this time we were also joined by several of their friends-three of whom have Ph.Ds and many of whom are military veterans. J had fun getting all of his elders to do whatever he wanted (including pouring sugar packets into a mug and calling it "coppee", aka coffee).  We headed to the playground straight from brunch.  Last fall, A let him go down the huge, twisty slide by himself (which didn't go over well with J or myself), but today J climbed all the way up by himself and after some long thought, down he went!  He was much more in control this time and he even wanted to go again (but when he saw the distance he would have to climb just to get to the top again, he changed his mind and headed toward the "weeees" aka swings).  All in all a good day.

I am adding daily J updates for A and our family now-and because I just like to brag.  There may not be something new everyday, but he is changing and growing so fast! When I talk to A, I feel like I always forget to tell him the new "happenings".

Peak: Getting all kinds of hugs and kisses from J tonight while hanging out before bedtime.
Pitt: Missing A's call.

J's Latest & Greatest: ★ He says "are you ok?" a lot while watching America's Funniest Home Videos. He seems very concerned about people falling and being smashed in the face with cake. ★ Each time he enters into a room I am standing in, he says "Hi Mommy!" and before exiting he say "Bye! Yuv you!" ★ He dumps at least one cupful of water outside of the bath onto my feet almost every night (if you try to stop it, it just splashes all over you)

Andre Update: He called the house phone and my cell phone today while I was putting J down for a nap. I missed his call by exactly 1 minute.  Missing his call is bad enough, but by one minute? Really!? Make this day 2 of not talking.

0 comments: