? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Get on outta he-ah!

That translates to "Get on out of here" for you non-Mainah's (translation again: Mainers).  And I say it because my inlaw's friend C flew into town this afternoon to buy A's truck from us!  There is nothing wrong with the truck, but J can't ride in it because the back seats fold out sideways.  This makes it very difficult for me to keep starting it and driving it with A gone and now it is just taking up space and irritating me!  WAS taking up space I should say...because tomorrow when C wakes up bright and early to begin his drive home, it will be out of here.  I am probably the only person in the world is actually excited to clean and organize their garage!  (I will have so much more room to store the boxes of toothpaste and deoderant that I have sitting in there waiting to be handed out to single soldiers when the guys come home from Afghanistan...in 8 1/2 months!)

J's black eye seems to be getting worse rather than better, but I guess that's how it works.  At least the swelling has gone down, but the bruising is all kinds of pretty colors:

He was blinking in this picture because he was splashing in the tub, but it shows all the bruising.  My poor baby!

Peak: Seeing C and finalizing the sale of A's truck-now C's truck! Oh, and the 75 degree weather!
Pitt: Andre isn't here. That's my only pitt, it was a pretty good day.

Andre Update: We skyped for few minutes this morning but his internet was running slow, so he called instead!  We have been talking alot lately and it's been great!


1 comments:

whitaker imagery said...

be honest....you are not excited to get rid of the truck to have more room for boxes of toiletries. More room in the garage = space to work on your karate skills!