? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cranky/Funny J

Cranky:
J was an on and off cranky pants all day today, but I was surprisingly ok with it.  When he was down, he was down, but when he was up, he was up!  It was another beautiful day, but J was getting frustrated easily when things didn't go his way-sand not going perfectly into his bucket, Abby not obeying his every command, not getting his bike to steer in the right direction, shall I go on? 

Funny:
Before A left, I was concerned because I could rarely make J laugh as hard as Daddy could, but today (when he was up) I had him giggling like crazy!  He even grabbed his diaper at one point and said "pee!" I made him laugh 'till he peed and I am so proud! Another thing to be proud of, he learned where his clavicle was today and he even tries to say the word "clavicle."  Oh! I thought of something else too!  He always waves with his wrist and hand going up and down, so I have been trying to show him how to wave his hand back and forth.  It is the funniest thing in the world to watch him try it.  He waves both arms back and forth instead and laughs like crazy!

Peak: Wrestling and tickling J for an hour straight before putting him to bed and hearing him say "love you" about 5 times before I walked out the door. (His new thing when I close the door behind me is to ask me "are you ok?" I have to say "I'm ok! are you ok?" He says "ok Ni-Ni! Love you!" one last time. It melts my heart everytime!
Pitt: The major meltdowns

Andre Update: We talked for a little while this morning on Skype before J went into the first meltdown mode of the day.  Before that happened though, J was playing with his animal flashcards and showed Daddy a "Goggy", a "Mooooo", a "Kitty", and a "Bird". He also told Daddy all the different parts of his face. ( These are things he wasn't doing before A left, he only had about 15 words before he left, and now he doesn't stop naming objects and repeating eveything you say! After hanging up and after the meltdown he repeated every single letter of the alphabet with me too!)  A seemed really happy to be interacting with his little buddy like that.  J has been a little showoff on the computer lately and it makes me so happy to see him sharing all of his skills with his Daddy.

0 comments: