? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busy Day, Busier Tomorrow

This morning J had his second dentist appointment.  He hates having his teeth cleaned (and being held down), but he said "Bye! Wuv you!" to the hygienist on the way out the door, so I guess he wasn't too traumatized.  I was though.  Not only did he scream and cry the entire time, but right before being called back and he had a major diaper catastrophe.  I win not so awesome parent of the day award for only having an extra shirt in his bag and not an extra pair of pants.  I washed them as best I could in the sink and brought stinks McGee back into the office where I prayed that no one else could smell him.  They still let him pick a prize, so he must not have smelled too bad:

"The Prize"

After a traumatic hour we rushed home to get him changed, threw a full set of clothing into the diaper bag (just in case!) and I dropped J off at PMO.  He walked into his classroom all by himself today, and right when we were all about to say "Wow! No tears!" they started. I am pretty sure he was done before the door closed behind me though! 

We stayed home for the afternoon. The sun is shining again so we ate both lunch and dinner outside (J is a fan of Tilapia!) and played outside until it got dark.  (Except for naptime, which we both took advantage of!) I let J get bubbles at the store yesterday.  I knew it was going to be a messy project, but I was shocked to discover that he can blow them all by himself!  He only spilled once while he was bending down to give Abby a kiss, but other than that he did great!

Peak: Sunshine and Warmth
Pitt: I wanted to go for a walk, but J only gets in the stroller on J's terms

★ J's Latest and Greatest: ★ Tonight while I was sitting on the floor, J would put his fists up, wait for me to put mine up, he would start growling, run at me and just knock me over and fall on top of me. ★ For dessert tonight, instead of a treat they gave him at PMO he wanted peanut butter on a spoon. (So I ate the treat.)

Andre Update: Skype this morning while J was at PMO. It was a good, quiet conversation, but I ended it sooner than I usually would do to the obscene amount of cleaning/laundry/errands I need to get done before heading to see more family for Easter!   

0 comments: