? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Maine Sky

This morning J and I went to my Dad's to hang out until about lunch time.  His house is so relaxing, mainly because he could care less what J is getting into.  The more destructive the better in Dad's eyes!  J took a decent nap when we got back to my Mom's, he helped Mom cook dinner and was in an excellent mood all afternoon.  After dinner we surprised my niece, H, at her band and chorus concert.  She is in middle school and just the cutest child! (Although I think the same about all of my nieces and nephews!) 

On my drive home, I couldn't help but notice all the stars twinkling in the sky.  When you live in a place like this you take something like that for granted.  When you move to the city and look up, all you see is fog from the lights-stars are rare.  Each time I am home I am reminded that there is just nothing like a Maine sky. (Not that I've seen anyway...)

Peak: Sleeping in, visiting my Dad, relaxing!
Pitt: J is still pretty sick and has not yet caught up on sleep (especially since he was up from 12-2 in the middle of the night last night, handing me my phone and asking me and then yelling at me to call Aunt KeeKee!) so he was not fun at H's concert.  He pushed his cousin I (who is 6 weeks younger) right over, just to show her who's boss.

Andre Update: He called this morning. I was right and he is off "visiting".  I hate when he is away, phone calls, emails, skype, etc. is so unpredictable. However, I am kind of unpredictable while I am away too, so I guess it works itself out :)

0 comments: