? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Too Quiet

TT & Jigsy left this morning and now it is back to a quiet house. Most would think this is a good thing, but when you have a loud, Italian (handsome) husband, noise in this house is a good thing. I am already missing joking around, laughing, staying up all night talking like we were in college again...Looking back, I still don't really understand how we survived off of such little sleep and managed to earn degrees with 3.7 GPAs.  We are pretty great, I suppose!

I will see them again in 2 weeks when I am home, but we just had so much fun this week. And the exra sets of hands were wonderful!  I hadn't had to put J in his carseat for an entire week, I didn't give him a bath, I rarely got him dressed, I had help at meal times, help with diaper changes (don't worry, I refuse to let them change any poo diapers), help with Abby, oh the list goes on!

J took a nap today for the first time this week!  The only time he has napped was when we drove to places that were 2 hours away and he just couldn't fight it anymore.  He refused to nap at home, I guess there was just too much excitement.  He definitely needed it, because he slept for 3 hours and then just before 7:30 grabbed his blankie and said "Ni Ni!" (Night Night in J world). 

He started talking a lot when the girls were here. Anything we told him to say, he would repeat it.  He always says please in sign language (and usually says "please" at the same time), but TT showed him how to say more in sign language one time, and now he does it whenever he wants more of something! He is just growing too fast and it hurts a little to imagine how different he will be when A finally returns home.

Peak: J's heavenly nap.
Pitt: Dropping the girls off at the airport. Boo.

Andre Update: We got to skype twice today. Once before J woke up and for a long time before J went down for his nap.  J said "love you" to him again and also repeated me when I said "be right back".  He blabbed away, but of course he was on planet J, where he only speaks J language.  He had to pay for internet at his new FOB, and skype works much better and much faster.  It was expensive, but if we can continue to talk like that often, it will be well worth it-especially if little buddy gets to see his Daddy!  So I gotta say, Skyping with Andre was another major peak of the day!


0 comments: