? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 1, 2010

Too. Tired. To. Type.

The Bachelor wore me out.  Ha!  It's Monday, which means The Bachelor was on, which means Breakfast for Dinner Monday, which means Girl's Night!  I'm tired.  Tomorrow I WILL be in bed by 10! (Although technically I'm in bed now...) But I WILL have lights out by 10:00!  Ok, I'm too tired to even be creative. I'm done. Goodnight!

Peak: Coffee at Kim's and Girls Night here!
Pitt: I missed Andrew's phone call! I take my phone everywhere with me, to include the bathroom.  But I left it in the bathroom and couldn't get there in time to answer the call.  Hopefully he will call tomorrow when it will be better to talk anyway!

Andre Update: My sister (Deb, I know I really need to start verifying which one of the 5 sisters I'm talking about!) called at 7:30 and told me to get my butt out of bed and online because Andrew was on.  She was so sweet and I just said OK BYE! and threw the phone! I was so excited because I know he is back at Clark (yes, I can say it now because there is no travel involved!) and would be able to Skype. I called on skype and woke Julian up so he could say Hi too!  We got to talk for about 40 minutes and Julian was definitely not camera shy this time!  He even did his 'Pants on the Ground' dance for Daddy! 

0 comments: