? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Skype-you lose!

Skype has failed me today.  After talking it up so much, you'd think it would continue to be kind to me.  Andrew and I tried to skype twice today. This morning it wouldn't work at all, and this afternoon it kept cutting us off and when it was working, Andrew couldn't hear us half the time.  Julian was so excited to talk to him too, but started to become very frustrated when his Daddy kept dissappearing.  He did call us real quick to say goodnight (he was headed to bed, and we were headed for naps).  It's always good to hear his voice and see his face though, even if it is cutting off.  It's still better than when my grandparents were in the military!

I am headed to bed (early tonight!) so this is it until tomorrow...Goodnight!

Peak: Julian laughing hysterically while taking a bath tonight (I bet I can get him to do it again tomorrow night, video to follow if so!)
Pitt: I don't think Julian really likes his yoga class :(. But I do, so he better learn to like it!

Andre Update: I pretty much already gave it!  He is missing us like crazy (as we are him). He will be home for R&R for 2 weeks in September.  We were trying to think of just how long 8 months is by looking back 8 months.  It was June...and that seems SO long ago.  Julian had just turned 1, he was just beginning to walk.  Blahhhh 8 months till R&R, boooo.

0 comments: