? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Warm Weather-Finally!

It was a beautiful day today and tomorrow will be even better!  Not only will it remain in the 60's, but Jigsy and TT will be here for a full week! (Unfortunately, the temperature will drop back into the 40's during the week though).

I realized this evening that I have not left this house in 2 days!  We have been outside a lot, so thankfully cabin fever has not set in.  J has not been throwing up anymore but he is still a bit sick (we have done many diaper changes if you catch my whiff...I mean drift).  I was going to clean after J went to bed tonight so that the house would be ready for our visitors, but I realized that this place is spotless!  I usually can't keep it clean with J running circles around me, especially when we have been home for 2 days straight, but with all of the outdoor time and the constant disinfecting, I didn't have to do anything but mop the living room and kitchen one last time (which, by the way, I don't recommend doing at 8:30 at night). 

Reflecting on my week there are many things that I would never think I could do without the help of Andrew including (but not limited to!):

*Being thrown up on, having to change clothes, run a bath, clean up the rest of "it" and comfort a baby all at the same time.
*Get up 3 times throughout the night to change sheets, bathe, change pajamas, and comfort a baby each time.
*Heave a Christmas tree into the back of a truck along with all of the recycling and dump it at the recycling center.
*Change the air filter (I knew I was capable of doing this, but I just never wanted to!)
*Bathing Abby (mostly because she is such a pain this had become A's job!) The real test is to see if I will be able to cut her nails on my own.

I am feeling quite accomplished, but it still doesn't change the fact that I wish A was here to help.

And did you know that A isn't really in Afghanistan? He's been training for Vancouver. Secret's out.


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Peak: The weather and spending most of the day outside! AND J napped in his bed for the 3rd day in a row!
Pitt: I didn't get to hear my husband's sweet voice :(

Andre Update: No update. Sad day.

0 comments: