? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

As Good As It Gets

This Valentine's Day was as good as it gets when your Valentine is deployed.  Andrew called this morning, but the phone was cutting out every 15 seconds (and that is not an exaggeration!) After four tries, we gave up.  (I guess Valentine's Day could have been better had the phones been working, but I will take 15 seconds of conversation over 0 seconds any day!)  After giving up, J and I headed to church and he didn't cry at all at childcare.  Not even when I dropped him off!  When I brought him into Mass after communion, we clapped for the boy scouts who were there today and J clapped too and said "Yaaayyy!"  At the conclusion of Mass I showed him how to do the sign of the cross and said "say Amen" and sure enough, he threw his hands in the air and let out a big, loud "AMEN!"  I was so proud of him!  After Mass, the father of a friend of ours who recently moved away (Erin), invited me to breakfast with him and his mother (Erin's grandmother).  I would have normally accepted, but I had plans with Britt at noon.  They go every Sunday, so I definitely plan to take him up on his offer in a few weeks (the next two Sundays I will be picking up/dropping off Tiffany and Jen at the airport!)  It was very thoughtful, and I would very much enjoy a meal with them (especially breakfast, my favorite)!

Around noon B and I headed to the outlets to do some shopping!  A bought me a Coach diaper bag (he just doesn't know it yet!) for Valentine's Day.  I was just looking for a tote that would fit all of our needs but still be stylish because I know that the diaper bags can get very pricey.  Sure enough, we found a diaper bag in the price range I was looking for and it is glorious!  It has a gazillion inside pockets, 4 outside pockes, 2 bottle pockets, a changing pad, cell phone pocket, two key clips (this is very important as I am always losing my keys in the bottom of whatever bag I am carrying), and a removable shoulder strap (which is very comfortable and can just be tucked inside the bag without being removed when you are not using it)  Thanks for my present, A! I love you. Happy Valentines Day!



Peak: Getting my long awaited coach tote/diaper bag, hanging out somewhere other than this town, Julian being a fantastic, fantastic child all day (even sitting down for dinner!), hanging out with Britt, Julian being fantastic (Oh I said that...)
Pitt: Andrew isn't here for Valentines Day.

Andre Update: Like I said, he called this morning but there wasn't enough time in the 15 second conversations to discuss anything but our love for eachother. Awww.

0 comments: