? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Funny Story, Sweet Story.

Funny Story
Before heading to bed last night, I wrote A a quick e-mail to tell him I was thinking of him.  As I was writing, I remembered a funny story that I forgot to share with you!

After J's quiet time/no nap yesterday I went in to get him.  I looked straight to the floor as that is usually where he is when I go in.  My eyes then shifted to his dresser where his three drawers were opened into a perfect staircase and he was sitting on top of his dresser on his changing table pad with no pants on.  He laid down, spread his legs, and said "poo poo!" He was not poopy, but clearly wanted his diaper changed.

Sweet Story
My doorbell ringing when I am not expecting anyone freaks me out (especially since their is something taped over my doorbell that clearly means do not ring it! out of fear of waking J up).  I almost did a back flip today (well not really, I would definitely hurt myself), but I was excited when I looked out the window to see who it was-it was the flower angel (ok, old man who reaked of cigarrette smoke) delivering me a beautiful bouquet of flowers!) And I mean huge, gorgeous bouquet!  I bet you're thinking, Oh, A is so sweet...Nope! It was Kerrie, Julian and the boys, just to let me know that they love me and my hard work is always remembered!  I really do have the best friends!  I know I am a dork, but I am taking a picture of them tomorrow...when I'm not so tired! (Bahaha! Like that ever happens!)

Peak: Flowers from K, J and their men. Dinner night at M's. And J taking a solid nap, allowing me to also get a glorious nap in!
Pitt: J had several time outs today. He is getting better at staying there for his entire minute though and when asked why he is in time out, he babbles at me as if he is answering me and then gives me a kiss and a hug.

Andre Update: No phone calls/skype today. I got an email this morning though that said their computers in the office were messed up which made for a slow day.  He was probably catching up today...or last night...whatever. This time difference still baffles me. I should probably get over that! I love you, babe! Can't wait to hear your voice again!

0 comments: