? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

How does he do that!?

Yes, I'm talking about J again.  I put him down for his "nap" this afternoon (quotations because I went through all the motions, put him in his bed, only for him to get up and start playing before I am even out the door). After about ten minutes of quietly playing (sort of, he was blowing a whistle for half of that ten minutes) I heard him start screaming! I was on the phone with K, hung up and ran in to see what was wrong.  His crying sounded muffled.  My eyes went directly to his dresser, not there. Then to his closet which was opened. Not there. And then to his bed...where I saw only an arm and a leg sticking out from under his mattress!  I do not know how he got under there, but it was scary!  Worse for him, I'm sure! The good news is, he was ok and after a snuggle he fell right to sleep...on his floor of course.

Prior to this whole ordeal...

I went to J.R. and Shelby's house for a coffee/play/lunch date.  What a beautiful home they have and the most wonderfully behaved children.  I hope to be as patient with J as S is with her four little ladies.  Maybe we will strive for that goal by the time these (early) terrible two's are over!  Coffee and adult conversation was wonderful, the kids were pretty good (ahem, J needed a couple of timeouts, but we survived and I even felt a little relaxed), and lunch was extra delicious.  The leftover Chicken Noodle Soup that we took home was also delicious for dinner tonight. J even drank the broth out of the bottom of his bowl.  Thank you for opening your home to us, J & S!

Peak: Our coffee/play/lunch date! Obviously.
Pitt: Julian getting caught between his mattress and bed frame. Poor baby.

Andre Update: Just as Shelby and I were talking about how often I talk to Andrew and the fact that we hadn't talked on the phone in almost a week, rrrriiiinnnngggg! He called!  Unfortunately we only got to chat for a few minutes before someone started talking to him and he had to go.  He said he would call tomorrow though. Fingers crossed.

PS. Speaking of tomorrow-J has his first Valentine's Day party at PMO!  I can't wait to dress him up so handsome ♥

0 comments: