? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 21, 2010

So Sick

I caught J's bug and was up all night hovered over the toilet (detailed enough? Really it could be worse. Deal.) K (bless her hear) drove all the way to the airport to pick up TT & Jigsy while A&T took J for the morning so that I could rest.  I am feeling better now and actually cooked dinner for everyone and ate it. But last night was terrible. I don't even want to relive it in blog format.  It is only 8:30 and we are all falling asleep. The girl's being tired from traveling and me being tired from being up all night. Either that or we have just turned into wimps. Whatever.

Peak: TT & Jigsy getting here! And my wonderful friends helping with J and the airport!
Pitt: Being sick :(

Andre Update: He called this morning to see how I was feeling. I e-mailed him at 2:30 when I couldn't sleep. Great conversation and he sounds great.  I just wish he was here to take care of us. Miss.

0 comments: