? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quiet Day

We didn't do a whole lot today.  I was more than happy with that and I hope the girls were OK with it too.  I had an orthodontist appointment this morning while TT and Jigsy babysat J and picked up the house for me (so sweet of them!)  This afternoon J refused to take a nap.  I have been putting my foot down and making him stay in his bed, but it definitely backfired on me today. He was just so angry after my hour of trying and I started to lose patience with him. So I made everyone get in the car to go for a drive.  He didn't even fall asleep in the car, but he looks exhausted!!  Jigsy wanted to see what it looked like on post and they wanted airborne sweatshirts.  It was a perfect little getaway.  J was so cranky when we got home that we had to give him a bath just to calm him down.  He is definitely not ready to be done napping-he just cannot make it all the way until bedtime without majorly melting down.

We were going to head to the beach tomorrow, but it looks like the weather will be far too cold and windy, so we will have to save it for another day.  This is week is flying by.  Normally I want the days to pass quickly, but I am really enjoying having the girls here and I don't want them to leave! Booo.

Peak: Being lazy.
Pitt: J being extremely difficult.

Andre Update: He called his morning and J said "Uh-Oh" and "I love you" to him on the phone.  Of course it was the first time A heard him said "I love you" so it was very exciting-especially since J is usually silent on the phone.

0 comments: