? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

All Together

I was right-perfect snowman snow!  So perfect that I chose to spend two hours (split up of course because Julian had a major meltdown the first time and did not want to be outside!) making an entire snow family.  I wrote an e-mail to Andrew telling him that I finally found a way for us all to be together.  I can hear you now: "awwwww"!

Daddy, Baby J, Mommy

                     
And the meltdown on our first attempt:
(so much snot!)


     

Peak: Spending so much time outside with J (he was happy for the majority of the time, I just photographed him at his worst!)
Pitt: Holy Mood Swings, batman. (J, not me!)

Andre Update: He called me at 11:30 last night and we talked for FORTY minutes!  It was wonderful, we were actually running out of things to say!  I am so glad we finally got a good, solid conversation in-it was worth the wait!  He is getting frustrated with computer issues and really missing buddy.  He said day to day it seems like time is passing slowly, but looking back he can't believe how fast a month went by.  I miss you so much, Babe!!

1 comments:

The Power Family said...

LOVE the snowman family!! TOO cute!! =] I am glad you got to talk to Andre last night!! I know you needed it!!