? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lazy Day.

I guess it wasn't completely lazy, but we didn't go anywhere or go outside due to the rain...again.  J and I played a ton inside, I got my MS Walk page all updated and ready for fundraising, the house remained clean from my constant efforts today, and I don't think I threatened Abby's life even one time! 

J is in bed early tonight due to no nap today.  I had my fingers crossed for a good nap today since it was so dark from the rain.  He fell asleep against his door and within five minutes of falling asleep, I tried to move him into his bed and POP, those eyes opened wide, and he was ready to go.  I tried to get him back to sleep, but no such luck.  He did lay and cuddle with me for about 30 minutes though, so I didn't mind too much.  Well until 5:30 came around and the meltdowns began.  He pulled it together in time to eat his weight in salmon and soy beans for dinner and now he is happily sleeping and has been since 7:00pm (he typically doesn't go to bed until 7:30)!

Peak: Each time Julian walked by me, I grabbed him and refused to let him go until he kissed me.  After about an hour of it, he would walk by, kiss me right away and keep going.  This went on all day!
Pitt: I could have used a nap and...well see the Andre Update.

Andre Update: Not a word today.  I realized that we have been getting spoiled and have talked to him just about every day for the past week.  But today I didn't even get an e-mail.  Insert pout face here.  Hopefully he will call tomorrow. Insert hopeful face here.

0 comments: