? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday!

In all honesty, if the Patriots aren't playing, I could care less about football.  This year for the Superbowl, I am rooting for the commercials-and they are winning! Touchdown Commercials!

Wow...

So anyway, I went over to D & M's for their superbowl party this evening.  I very much enjoyed the food (my second best reason for attending aside from seeing friends) and watching J run around in the craziest, happiest mood ever.  Pretty good for not napping today!  My only gripe is with myself for allowing J to bring his favorite blankie inside (Patriots nonetheless!).  He sleeps with it every night, holds it all through naptime (whether he naps or not), it cheers him up when he is sad, it calms him down when he is Monster-J.  And sure enough, I left it there.  I never thought I would ever say this, but thank God he didn't nap today!  He is so exhausted that he only realized it was missing for about two seconds before falling right to sleep, Daddy bear under one arm, and his other favorite blanket under the other arm, and a book in his hands.  His other favorite blanket he also always takes to bed with him (it was A's quilt when he was a baby) so that helped.  I have also been letting him take whatever book we read before bed into his bed with him.  (Hey, it's safer than his sunglasses!)

Peak: Just a good day all around. J was very kind to me today and he didn't go to the time out chair at all again today. Count 'em-that's two days in a row!
Pitt: J cried on and off at church nursery while I enjoyed mass. I really hope everyone is right when they say that he will stop doing this as he gets used to it.

Andre Update: We got to skype twice today. Sort of.  They hooked up a new modem or something and ever since then skype has been cutting in and out, constantly.  It makes me violent and I always want to hit something.  Maybe it's not that bad, but c'mon skype!  Show us just how glorious you can be! PLEASE!

1 comments:

Erin Callahan Wheeler said...

loving the new background!
Your blog is great - I keep up with it all the time!