? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Up, Down, Up, Down

There were so many ups and downs to this day.  It was another rollercoaster day, mostly due to Julian's major mood swings, resulting in Mommy mood swings.  I am sure a lot of it is due to this weather-a predicted 3 inches of rain by tomorrow night (it started this morning). 

I can say that I am so glad I started Julian in PMO (Parent's Morning Out).  Although I haven't come home and "rested" yet, and I usually just come home and scrub the house as fast as I can without my little clingon whirlwind following behind me, I am enjoying the little break from that whirlwind.

I thought J would take a wonderful nap today since his room was nice and dark from the rain and cloud cover, his blankets were fresh and warm out of the dryer, and he ate a huge lunch!  He woke up 3 times in an hour and then just decided he was done trying.  I put him to bed early tonight because I just couldn't stand the screeching and fussing anymore.  When I was getting him ready I decided just to check his temperature-100.9.  Now I feel guilty for getting frustrated with him, but he obviously needed some rest and needed to go to bed early.  I may just go in and lay with him for 5 minutes before I head to bed (Yes, I am going very soon and it is only 8:30!) just to get some hugs from my sweet little baby.  Even if he's not always sweet, he's my perfect little man and no matter what he does I could never stop loving him.


And real quick before I go.  I had a can of Progresso Soup after putting J in bed tonight. (I was determined to sit down and eat in peace!)  But I was disspointed with the fact that Potato Broccoli and Cheese Chowder does not have a single bite of broccoli in it.  You fail, Progresso.

Peak: Getting everything done on my to do list, and then some/Talking to Andre...twice!
Pitt: Julian having a fever :( Poor Baby.

Andre Update: We got to Skype this morning (but it was still dropping the call every couple of minutes) which became more than frustrating for Julian.  While Julian was at PMO he called and we got to have a nice, relaxed conversation (but I had to go get Julian so it was cut short...). He was tired, but sounded really happy! And I was happy to hear his voice and not miss his call for once (Although I did miss his first call-woops!)

0 comments: