? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 6, 2010

In the Nick of Time

Today started out bad and progressively got better.  Although I would prefer a good day all around, this was better than a day starting out good and progressively getting worse.  Just as I began to meltdown alongside Julian's meltdowns, Andrew called.  I hated him to hear me complain and cry during my moment of extreme weakness while he is fighting a war, but it didn't stop him from telling me how wonderful I am doing and saying all the right things.  I know I am doing the best I can, I know I can't do it all, now I just need to accept that I can't do it all.  Andrew always has a way of making things better.

Love you, Andre! ♥



Grandma called shortly thereafter, reminding me that I am terrible at calling her and Grandpa.  She also knows just the things to say and do to make everything better.  It made me so happy to hear how much she wishes she could come visit, how much she wishes she could see me, how much she misses me.  I cannot wait to get up there next month to see them! (And I have made it my new goal to call them at least once a week!)

♥ Love you, Grandma & Grandpa!

Julian actually napped in his bed today.  He has been sleeping with his build-a-bear (Daddy Bear) that Andrew made with him before he left.  When you press the hand you hear Andrew's voice saying "Hi Buddy, I love you sooooo much!"  He has taken it to bed with him the past 2 nights, and for his nap today.  I guess it distracted him so much that he actually fell asleep in his bed, instead of on the floor. (He stays in his bed at bedtime for some reason...)

Love you, Julian! ♥

Peak: Julian did not go to the timeout chair at all today. Andrew called. Grandma called. Andrew's aunts scheduled me some time at the spa :)
Pitt: All members currently living in this household waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

Andre Update: Not much on the Andre front as I stole all the attention from him today.  I needed a selfish day, thanks babe! 

0 comments: