? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings

I thought with that amount of things we had to do today that it would fly by.  Wrong.  We got up and went straight to yoga, where it was just J and I.  I was completely ok with not having class, it gave Audrey and I a chance to catch up and let J run around (just as he always wants to during class anyway!)  After "yoga", we came straight home, swallowed lunch in 8 bites (seriously-I learned I can eat an entire turkey sandwich-lettuce, tomato and all-in just 8 bites!), changed and went to Mass for Ash Wednesday.  We came home, had a snack, and took a nap! We both napped for 2 hours and it was glorious.  Although, upon waking, I began to wonder if his naps are worth it because he is so cranky for about 45 minutes ater waking.  I guess it is still better than 2 hours of crankiness before bed, which is what happens when a nap doesn't take place.

Wednesday is dinner night with Melissa and the girls, but M had to work late and I didn't find out until I was halfway through cooking a nice, big meal.  It is completely understandable though and J and I had a delicious dinner (with lots of leftover too)!

Now that J is in bed and I am actually sitting and reflecting on our day, it seems like 7:00 am (when we woke up) was a lifetime ago.  Here's to hoping tomorrow goes by a little faster-at least at a seemingly normal pace. I can't take two days in a row of this slowness!

Peak: "Yoga", J behaving in Mass, Naptime
Pitt: Not getting to M and the girlies.

Andre Update: No word today, but I was not expecting hear from him.  More on that another time ;) Oh OPSEC.

0 comments: