? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Daughtry!

K and I embraced motherhood today, we graciously faced single parenthood, and we bravely stepped out into the world and into large crowds of people alone with our children with only eachother for support.  (I guess that means we weren't really alone since we had eachother, but this was a big step-especially for K since she has two boys to have eyes on at all times).  After devouring some delicious chicken pot pie (per request of NayNay-thanks kid, great idea!) we loaded the car full of children, snacks, toys, chairs, and blankets and went to the free Daughtry concert on post.  The boys got to ride the train and go down the steepest slide I have ever seen.  I had to take J down it of course, and was glad I did.  It was quite the adventure and was so steep and long that it made my stomach flip.  I love that adrenaline!  I set up our seating area an hour before the concert began so we had decent seats in the middle of the pack.  The concert was fabulous and when he played "Home" I had chills. Not only because the song hits close to the heart, but it also had an overwhelming patriotic feel while standing in the middle of the main post parade field.  The boys were all very well behaved and J danced throughout the entire concert.  He was still wound up when we got home, but was very good about getting straight to bed.
Daddy would be proud that he kept his "ear gear" for most of the concert too!


J's Latest and Greatest: If I tell him my lips hurt, he gives me a big kiss everytime! It's genius, really!

Peak: The Daughtry concert and dancing with J!
Pitt: No nap

Andre Update: Skype this morning before I had to run off to church.  J was being the typical showoff for his Daddy, but blowing lots of kisses and saying lots of "yuv you's" too!

0 comments: