? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Together Again

I wish I could say I was talking about A being together again with us, his family, but I'm not.  Instead I'm talking about the next best thing-my friends!  In the beginning of deployment we jumped right into having a weekly get together and did great about never missing a week.  As soon as we all started getting comfortable in our "new" lives, we started to travel and our weekly get togethers fell apart.  I have finally seen C a couple of times (granted they were at functions that we were somewhat expected to attend), I have finally seen K twice this week, and drumroll pleeeeaaasseee-Kerrie will be here tomorrow after far too many months away from me in Georgia!  Even big sister D says everyone needs a Kerrie in their lives, and they have never even met!  Hopefully B will be able to come over tomorrow night and my life will complete. 

Peak: a 3 hour nap from J and one more sleep until I get to see Kerrie!!!!!
Pitt: Harris Teeter gives me mild anxiety at 6pm.

Andre Update: I had mega-errands to run today and missed him on skype...by about 2 minutes. Awesome.

0 comments: