? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The World Goes 'Round after 8pm-But I don't.

The house is quiet, the lights are dimmed, contacts out, glasses on, ice cream scooped, and I am sitting in bed-at 8:15pm.  I opened the front door to lock the storm the door with every intention and more than a few ounces of excitement of getting into bed.  That's when I saw it-people walking their dogs, kids jumping rope, someone washing their car...  I forget that life goes on after J goes to bed.  Not for me though.  That sweet boy hasn't napped in three days and I am one tired Momma.  I won't be falling asleep anytime soon as my DVR is somewhat of an addiction, but for the year of 2010 my life is no longer that of taking walks at dusk or sitting out front people watching with my husband (frothy beverage in hand). No thank you, I'd rather be right here, in bed, relaxing for the first time since 7am. This is the new "me time" and I am OK with it.

Peak: J had PMO this morning and I got some organizing done!
Pitt: I miss naps (and it has only been 3 days)

Andre Update: I only got some organzing done because he called on Skype and then complained that I was making too much noise.  I was in the middle of sorting through 2 years worth of Julian's clothing and was showing him some of the cute little tiny outfits he used to wear.  It was fun reminiscing.

0 comments: