? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Helping Hand

Today was a day to put my exhaustion aside and help out a friend.  V is one of the wives of our battery.  Her husband is also deployed with A and six weeks ago, she gave birth to baby Bryson.  She is in the middle of trying to move home for the rest of deployment and get her house ready for her husbands return from Afghanistan for R&R.  This is an impossible task for someone just barely recovered from child birth, with a six week old and a two year old.  I got the opportunity today to take both kids off of her hands so that she could get some things done before the movers come and her husband gets home for two weeks!

J had so much fun with his new friend (and there were equal amounts of beatings, so I was given the reassurance that I am not the only parent of a "hitter".)  And of course I was in heaven snuggling baby B.  J didn't nap today because of all the excitement (I didn't even bother trying) and it started to show at about 5pm.  He miraculously managed to hold it together though and after being very upset over his new friend leaving, he went straight to bed and fell asleep half way through his story.  Little man had a day full of excitement!

Peak: Lending a hand
Pitt: I do wish J would stop this hitting nonsense and just learn to share already!

Andre Update: We got to talk on skype before J went to PMO and then again after I dropped him off. All is well :)

1 comments:

Victoria Pitts said...

I can assure you that all kids will hit. Even girls do it. My little girl (well she is a big girl now) but when she was 2 she used to fight a lot with her cousins. Kaipo does it a lot and so did my oldest son. It comes natural and it will fade away slowly. I know my oldest he is 7 and he has his days and they are not good days at all. We get phone calls from the school about him taking off his shoe to hit girls. And his excuse is because he likes them. Than other phone calls are stabbing kids with pencils. And that's cause he is sad. But at least he doesn't really hit other kids no more. I don't really know whats worst. I just wish these once a week phone calls from the teacher would stop. Anywho!!! I do appreciate the helping hand. I can't thank you enough.