? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Migraine

I think I experienced my first migraine this afternoon.  I had a headache all day, but just equated it to allergies and refusing to take my medication for it.  It wipes me out and I want to be on the top of my game for my little man.  He napped for almost 4 hours today and I crashed as well.  The airport ordeal yesterday wiped us both out. When I woke up the headache starting pressing into my eyes more and more. It was so bad I could barely open my eyes while inside, with sunglasses on.  I laid in J's room because it was the darkest room in the house.  He was the sweetest child I could ever have asked for. He kept coming in and saying "you ok mommy?" and kissing my leg and my cheek before toddling off to play elsewhere.  The pain was so bad that I ended up getting sick.  J stood there and patted my back, asking if I was ok.  When I sat down again, he said "flush mommy?" and flushed the toilet and handed me his toothbrush!  It doesn't get sweeter than that.  Unfortunately my head was still a mess, so M took him for the evening.  I took my allergy medication and within 20 minutes the pain was subsiding.  J was at M's for about an hour and a half and was very well behaved.  He sat with L and watched a Spanish movie for most of the time and played very nicely and quietly with the girls the rest of the time.

Peak: J being as sweet as can be!
Pitt: Migraine

J's Latest and Greatest: ✯He is just so sweet today.  I am sure sleep helped!

Andre Update: I talked to him on facebook this morning, but was running out the door to run an errand for him on post, so he called instead.  He sounded so sad.  He said he was just exhausted.  I don't like it when my honeys is sad and sleepy. Cheer up Charlie.

0 comments: