? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Slack Blogger

My heart hasn't been into blogging every single night recently (clearly, as I have skipped at least two, possibly three nights).  This is the official end to blogging each night and the start to blogging only when I feel like it or have something interesting to say. I don't think everyone needs to know (or wants to know, really) the minute details of what I did each and every day, but I will summarize my days and throw you the interesting parts when I feel the urge.

On a completely different note-I am in insomniac.  No, I haven't been diagnosed. No, I am not a hypochondriac (the position is already filled in this family).  Yes, I may possibly be overreacting.  However, for the past couple of weeks I have not been able to fall asleep until after midnight.  Some nights I don't fall asleep until 3am.  As much as I look forward to naptime every day, I can't even fall asleep then either!  I have even stopped drinking coffee.  I am exhausted, but sleep just doesn't come as early as it should and once I am asleep, I can't stay asleep.  It could be stress, but I am not really thinking about anything in particular when I am tossing in turning (except pondering whether or not to google spanish swears so that I can yell at my neighbors about their flood lights).  I am just stressed because I am not asleep and I so desperately want to be!  

Tonight I took a lavender bath, I have clean sheets and clean jammies (with lavender and vanilla fabric softener on them), and I am going to read the rest of my book tonight. If sleep doesn't come early tonight, I will try Calmes Forte tomorrow.  If that doesn't work, I am trying Benadryl the next night. If that doesn't work, I am caving and trying Tylenol PM.  I cannot take anything stronger because I probably wouldn't wake up for a couple days and I don't think J would appreciate hanging out in his room without his diaper changed or food in his tummy.

Sweet Dreams, Dreamers. 

1 comments:

Jolie said...

Tylenol PM is one of my bff's! It has Benadryl in it which will help you sleep. Good Luck!