? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lovely Day

Today wasn't over the top special or anything, it was just nice.  K babysat J for about an hour so I could go to the orthodontist. I brought home all the fixings for a nice big lunch (have to nourish K's ever-growing fetus, he/she will be here soon!)  I hadn't seen K in quite some time so it was nice to just sit and chat.  I am counting down the days until she is done with school, that baby comes along and we can hang out more!

Other than that, we didn't do much today. J took a short nap, but that just meant more time to play outside.  He was a good boy all day.  He did a good job of entertaining himself while I made meals and cleaned up the house, and he was so much fun outside. He would laugh so hard when he blew bubbles and they popped in my face.  It was even funnier when Abby was trying to eat them.  I just cannot believe how hot it is already!  I am looking forward to Saturday (a cooler day) and getting outside to finish raking so that I can hire a yardboy to start mowing my lawn!  It is just too hot to pick up that rake right now...and a little procrastination never hurt anyone.

Peak: Julian and all his greatness
Pitt: Making FRG phone calls that are not the most uplifting

J's Latest and Greatest: ✯He got alphabet flashcards with pop up animals on them for easter.  They had been packed in the suitcase until today and he thinks they are great! He laughs everytime he opens the card and an animal pops up. ✯When the neighborhood kids miss a basket while playing basketball outside and J hears the ball bounce off the rim he says "Ooooooooh". I am pretty sure there is no bigger diss than a 22 month old calling out your missed shots.

Andre Update: He wrote me an email this morning. He said he would try to call in the morning (fingers crossed).  He is still not "home" and he said he was bored today.

0 comments: