? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Relaxation

Today was about as good as going to the spa.  Putting the fact that I did yard work for three hours (nonstop) aside, J and I both took three hour naps and he was a snuggly, loving toddler all day long.  I made us a large, delicious dinner (which he happily ate without a fight), poured myself a glass of wine to complete the meal, took J and Abby for a walk through the entire neighborhood (meeting several children and neighbors along the way), and since putting J to bed have done nothing but sit back, enjoy (yet another) glass of wine, and relax.

Weekends are always a little depressing without Andre here to snuggle up with and watch a movie or play a game (I love board games, and am a little adamant about forcing A to play with me even though he (says he) hates them).  But today flowed smoothly and although I would prefer him here, it was as good as it gets under the circumstances.

Peak: J seems to be out of his "terrible two" rut for the time being and is so much fun to be around.
Pitt: I have raking blisters because I can't find any work gloves!

Andre Update: Skype this morning. Not as long as yesterday, but I will take what I can get :)  He seemed to be cleaning his room while we were talking (such a neat freak!) but he seemed happy and healthy! 

1 comments:

Kristin said...

They have some sweet Dickies leather gloves at Big Lots for cheap...I got some for when I do my yard work...needless to say, they're still in the bag:)