? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

20 days...

We are 20 days in. Tomorrow marks three weeks.  Things better start picking up soon, because this three weeks without him has been torture! 

I went out tonight with Britt, Amy, and Casey and had a babysitter for Julian.  We were supposed to go to the Dear John movie premiere, but Britt doesn't have an military id so they wouldn't let us in.  (Kim was supposed to go to, but poor Nathan is having a really tough time with his Daddy gone).  Amy and Casey got to see the movie while Britt and I went out to eat and walked around the mall.  It doesn't sound like much, but it was wonderfully relaxing.  Britt came over after and we drank wine and watched Superbad. The title explains it all, but it didn't stop us from laughing hysterically.

While I was bringing the babysitter home, Britt stayed with Julian.  She said he was walking all over the house saying "Daddyyyy. Daddyyyy." almost as if he was looking for him.  I know he has been saying it a lot, but to hear someone else tell me he was doing it literally made my heart ache. 

The rest of the guys from 1/321 who were deployed this past year came home today.  Thinking of how happy and relieved their families are to be reunited makes me so incredibly happy for them.  Is it pathetic to already be looking forward to our homecoming when we still have 49 weeks to go?  We're not even out of January...Blahhhhh.

Peak: Going out for the evening.
Pitt: There wasn't a specific pitt, it was a pretty good day. So I will go with the obvious-no Andre :(

Andrew Update: I got to talk to him on facebook for a little while last night before I went to bed.  I was able to tell him about the alarm situation, he wasn't pleased with the alarm company!  I'm just glad to know it works!

0 comments: