? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Anxiety

Abby seems to be feeling better but now it's my turn for anxiety.  I have had a nervous feeling in the pitt of my stomach all day and cannot, for the life of me, figure out why.  I have come up with a few possibilities to try to explain the anxiety:

1. All the recent crime in the area.
2. Realizing that January isn't even over yet and suddenly feeling the weight of the year ahead.
3. Lack of sleep due to my neighbor's new flood light that shines directly through my bedroom windows. (It's that bad-I feel like I am in the movie Lakeview Terrace).
4. Wondering all night how I was going to ask her to turn it off after 10pm due to the fact that she only speaks spanish.
5. Deployment. Enough said.

 I can say that I am feeling better this evening.  Not 100%, but better.  Melissa came over tonight with Aria and Nuri.  I used to nanny for Aria when we first moved here (she was only 9 months, she is almost 4 now).  Melissa and I have become good friends over the years.  We have decided to have Wednesday night dinners, switching houses each week.  It gives me something to look forward to each week.  A major plus: Julian has playmates (Nuri is only 5 months older) and I get to talk to an adult!

PhotobucketFinally, I want to say how proud I am of my friend Audrey! She opened her own wellness center (a dream of hers) this week.  As of right now, she provides Massage, Infant massage classes, and Itsy Bitsy Yoga (ages 6 weeks to 4 years) and Prenatal Yoga.  Julian will be starting yoga next week and I am particularly excited about prenatal yoga, as I believe it is the only class offered in the area.  There are instructors around, but no group classes.  I look forward to being pregnant again and taking yoga here!  Congratulations on your new center, Audrey.  If you want information, check out the Flourish Wellness Center page on facebook. 


Peak: Taking Julian to the park and seeing Melissa and the girls.
Pitt: Julian woke up at 6am craaaaannnkkkyyy.

Andrew Update: no phone call today (although he may have tried calling, but my phone stopped ringing after 1 1/2 rings and there was no message).  He did get to see all the pictures from the weekend and wrote me an email that said how much he loved them.  Also some boring emails about FRG questions that I needed answered.  After I wrote last night I think he butt dialed me on his Afghani cell phone.  I could hear people talking and moving around, but no Andre :(  What a tease!

2 comments:

jane doe said...

i have had that same anxiety at times. I have it tonight. tonight i would have to say its the crime. Its hard for me to sleep at night. Glad you got to have some company and get your mind off things. Hang in there. WE WILL get through this year....

Diane said...

Yes we will, Amy!! I can't wait for Saturday and some girl time!