? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Date Night & Deployment Goals

It's been a week.  A long, drawn out, boring week.  I felt like the walls were closing in on me today and I had a bad case of the grumps.  I called on Kim for a date to dinner and Britt and Caryn joined us also.  How refreshing.  I feel better already! 

Now that I am renewed, I have made a mental list of deployment goals--which will no longer be a mental list but a real, live, blog list because I am about to reveal. Drum roll please...

1. Eat at least 4 bowls of Breyer's Cookie Dough Ice Cream each week.
            --This accomplishes 2 things: (1) fattening me up and (2) teaching me to scoop my own ice cream.  Andrew usually does it because I always get sticky ice cream on my knuckles.  He will be so proud when he comes home!

2. Take my many friends up on their many offers to watch Julian. 
           --I would like to go out in the evening at least once a month.  I know this sound like a small feat, but it is a huge step for me.  Maybe we will up it to twice a month later on, but let's face it, I love that baby.

3. Enroll Julian in Parent's Morning Out at church on Friday's and actually bring him.
          --I will use this time to clean and organize my house, grocery shop, or just be selfish and take a nap.  Although, I don't think it's being selfish if it helps to reenergize me and refresh me.  Also, Julian will get to be a part of a regular playgroup that has a small christian curriculum and snacks!

4. Treat myself to a GPS and a new Coach bag that can double as a diaper bag.
          --The goal here is not necessarily to treat myself, but to treat myself and not feel guilty about it!

This is all I have so far, but I am sure more will come.  For now, signing off until anymore brilliant ideas enter my brilliant mind!  Goodnight!

PS. Andrew update: He made it out of BAFF finally! Things are looking up!

1 comments:

jane doe said...

love it. I dont like ice cream knucles either. I need to get me some of those goals. big one for me is taking care of the dogs and the yard but i have a yard guy and the dogs well lets just hope they survive the year hehe.. great post..