? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

"It gets funny..."

Today was a much dryer, warmer, and sunnier day.  It is January, but we went to the beach without jackets.  It was beautiful.  The kids had a lot of fun running around, and I only had to run into a wave once to save Julian the Brave.  I got some really great pictures of him and I can't wait to share them with Andrew.  He will be a little jealous I'm sure, but he will be glad to see his "little buddy" having so much fun.

The girls have been talking about "Blue Bell" ice cream since we got here.  I finally had some of that today...twice.  I definitely met my goal of having ice cream at least 4 times this week-in fact, I nearly doubled it!

Right now we are watching America's Sweethearts.  We wanted to watch another funny movie and since it started Kim has said "don't worry, it gets funny!"  It's a "cheesy" kind of funny and almost over I think. I'm not sure, I just can't pay attention anymore.  Clearly Kim can't either, she's been asleep on the couch for about 45 minutes!

I got to Skype with Andrew this morning.  Julian was up too (since 5:45am, ugh!!)  Skype was slow so I think Julian was a little confused as to why Andrew wasn't moving very quickly (especially since he is so used to watching the videos that Andrew made).  He got bored pretty quickly and went off to play.  He came back a couple of times to wave and he also said "Daddy" as clearly as he ever had.  I am so happy Andrew got to hear that, and he looked pretty happy to hear it too. 

Peak: Watching the boys run around on the beach (oh and my new boots that kept my feet dry!), but the boys can't really compare to new boots.
Pitt: The early wake up call per Julian

Andre Update:  He is back at his home base-Clark.  I am not sure how long he will be there for and even if I knew, I can't discuss movement for OPSEC and safety purposes.  He looks great and seems happy besides missing his family.  We love you and miss you so much babe!

0 comments: