? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Looong Day

Today was slow!  I thought this time (bedtime!) would never come.  I welcome it with open arms.  Julian is asleep on his floor.  I tried moving him to his bed once already and he got out and fell asleep on the floor again.  I have a feeling he will be sleeping with me tonight.  I will sleep miserably, but he will sleep much better in my bed (than on his floor) and will be happier tomorrow.  The BIG problem is that he wakes up around 5:30 (or earlier) when he sleeps in my bed.  He will be headed back to his bed if he tries that nonsense tomorrow.

I had some good girl time (again!) tonight!  Caryn and Kim came over to watch the Bachelor (DVRed from last week-seriously, where would I be without that thing?)  Who am I kidding, where would I be without my girlfriends?  I am so glad we have kept our promises to eachother to hang out-often!  It helps me relax and get my mind off things.  Tonight is a new night for me...I didn't even put our dessert dishes into the dishwasher.  I am just leaving them for the morning.  I am that relaxed.  Although, I may wake up in a couple hours with a panic attack over it and just do it anyway!

I'm exhausted. Goodnight all!

Peak: Church and girl time
Pitt: The slowest, most boring afternoon. Ever.

Andre Update: STILL no word :(  He did call his mom this morning to wish her a Happy Birthday.  They said he sounded well.  But it has been a few days since I've heard his voice and I'm going crazy.  I am trying to be grateful though, at least our only communication isn't snail mail as it was in previous wars.  Sorry for being such a complainer!

3 comments:

The Power Family said...

I'm glad we had girl time too!! It seemed like it had been FOooooRrrrrrEVERrrrrr since I had seen you and J!! Hope to see you again tomorrow!! Love you!!

Kristin said...

Don't apologize for being a complainer once in a while, Diane. I wish you would've come cuddled with me before John got home!! I still would like to hang out with you girls sometime soon, AND you can take me up on watching Julian anytime...we're right down the road for Pete's sake...I get out of school at 3:00 or anytime on the weekend.

What other shows do you DVR?

Diane said...

Oh gosh, what don't I DVR?...Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order (SVU too!), The Biggest Loser, American Idol...the list goes on!