? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Bushel and A Peck and A Hug Around the Neck!

Julian was Mr. Cranky Pants Crank-Meister McCrankerton today.  But none of that matters, because at least once an hour the boy stopped fussing just long enough to give his mommy a nice tight hug around the neck followed by several wet ones right on the pucker.  (And I do mean wet, because there was usually a little snot mixed in! Mmmm.) 

Photobucket

When he does that it makes me feel that, even though he is cranky and sad and not feeling well, I am doing a good job of being Mommy.  I often feel bad when I ignore him to fold a load of laundry or do the dishes.  I have even been feeling bad lately for dragging him all over town and not letting him just relax at home (although most of the outings we go on are for him, i.e. yoga, storytime, music...)  And then I worry that he is overscheduled.  I really need to quit my griping and worrying though-he needs this time to pass just as quickly as I do and looking back at the end of the day, he has plenty of one-on-one time with me and plenty of at home time too.  He is just so busy even at home that I forget how much time we do spend here, probably because I am constantly running after him.  Clearly, from all the hugs and kisses, I am doing something right!

Photobucket

Peak: Kisses Kisses Kisses, Hugs, Hugs, Kisses, Kisses, Hugs
Pitt: Cranky, Cranky, Cranky

Andre Update: STILL STUCK!  And his feet are wet :(  It has snowed the past few days where he is and he only has one pair of boots with him, therefore, he has wet feet.  So sad.  He has been there so long, that he has had to do laundry.  I talked to him on Facebook last night and on the phone this afternoon.  Boy do I miss that boy.  Kisses for you too Andre Zikowitzkowski.

0 comments: